What is included in tour package?
The price includes
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar.
- Domestic round trip flights (UB-ULG-UB)
- Airport pick up(s) and transfer(s)./Domestic and International/
- Ger Camp stay in Ulgii (B+L+D)
- Family stays mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide/interpreter
- Vehicle and driver
- Cook while travelling out of WM camp
- Horse riding mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights mentioned in the itinerary
What is not included in tour package?
Price offer does not include:
- International flights
- Alcoholic drinks
- Entrance fees to places not mentioned in the agreed itinerary
- Tips for the crew
- Any adjustment to the itinerary without prior consent from West Mongolia office
- Anything that is not mentioned in “The price includes” section
Other terms and conditions
- The tour in reservations and sights are traveler’s responsibility and the traveler must have travel insurance
- Travelling in the countryside by car or on a horse must be covered by traveler’s travel insurance
- NO refund of ger camp or excursion cancelation during the trip
- Change of itinerary upon request of the traveler that will cause longer travelling distance (in kilometers) will be with full payment
- Payment will be made by T/T money to the travel agency’s bank account upon receipt of invoice. Or any other way that will be mutually agreed by the travel agency and the traveler.
- 20% of the payment shall be made upon ordering the tour with the travel agency and the rest of the payment shall be made at least 4 weeks before the traveler(s) arrive in Mongolia.
In case of cancelation
The cancelation fee will apply from the moment of trip order and the cancellation will apply only after a message in writing is received by the travel agency.
- 21 working days or more before arriving date 15% from the value of the whole tour package
- 14-21 working days before arriving date 25% from the value of the whole tour package
- 14-7 working days before arriving date 50% from the value of whole package
- 7 working days and less before arriving date 100% from the value of the whole tour package
In case the traveler cancels his/her arrival and trip more than 28 working days before arriving date the down payment will be returned to him/her.
Is tax included
All taxes are included in the price.
What are the other things to consider?
Taxes and levy
All taxes are included in the price.
The travel agency is assuming that the traveler is in good health and any expense or cost due to physical or mental problem will be on traveler’s own cost.
The travel agency is not responsible for any change or cancelation in the itinerary at any time that is due to Force Majeure events such as natural disaster, fire, flooding, riots, war, invasion, epidemy or communicable diseases and any other event of force majeure.
The agency shall not be responsible for any change in weather or bead weather conditions.
Entrance to sights
Some of the sights may be closed due to reasons that are out of the travel agency’s control such as weather condition, renovation, etc,.
Passport and Visa
The travel agency is not responsible for damages that may happed due to not arranging the visa by the traveler himself/herself,that is traveler’s responsibility. Passport must be valid for at least 6 moths ahead. Any cost that may happed due to non valid passport or visa will be recovered by the traveler.
Airline Company is responsible to Luggage transportation the traveler must have luggage insurance paid by him.
The travel agency is not responsible to any damage for luggage possessions etc. that may happen during the trip or during the flight.
Will be done by the traveler before arriving in Mongolia.
Extra payment: (laundry, tips for local guides, drivers or cook that are provided by the agency are not included)
Changes in itinerary during the trip may happen due to weather conditions or the experienced guide’s judgment.
Must have a doctor’s approval in English for the flight and the trip.
Any early departure or unplanned cancelation during the trip due to traveler’s initiation or decision will be his/her responsibility and no refund will be made.